Tudor Court of Henry viii.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wedding of King James V to Marie de Guise

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Wedding of King James V to Marie de Guise - Page 2 Empty Marriage of James V and Marie de Guise

Post by Guest Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:57 pm

I look at Marie gliding down the aisle and smilling up at my uncle and think about what my wedding will be like.

She is so beaufiful and they are such a lovely couple, will you find me a handsome bridegroom when the time comes father.

I look around to my father but he is doing his best to stifle a scowl and I think it best to keep quiet now as I know he has difficulty in containing his temper.

Back to top Go down

Wedding of King James V to Marie de Guise - Page 2 Empty Marriage of James V and Marie de Guise

Post by Guest Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:59 pm

I watch my son James saying his vows with his lovely new bride and I hope that they will produce a son and heir for Scotland soon. I think of my husband James IV as he would have been so pleased to see his son marry but it wasn't to be. James has had an uneasy life so far and I truly wish him all the happiness now.

I look across at King Francois and we smile at each other in a knowing way, and then I hope that my brother didn't see us.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:05 am

As I stand in front of the Cardinal and say my vows to James, King of Scots, I hope things will work out for us and we will have a long and happy marriage. I know that I have a duty to fulfill in providing a healthy male heir for the Scottish throne and I am determined to the duty of a Queen.

As James turns to me to lift my veil I say I am honoured to be your Queen and I will love you and Scotland as well as I can.

Back to top Go down

Wedding of King James V to Marie de Guise - Page 2 Empty Re: Wedding of King James V to Marie de Guise

Post by Guest Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:30 am

I smile at my bride and say my vows before the Cardinal and then I speak to Marie as she lifts her veil.

"I am so glad to have such a fine lady as yourself as my bride and I will love and cherish you with all my heart. I love you Marie.

Back to top Go down

Wedding of King James V to Marie de Guise - Page 2 Empty Re: Wedding of King James V to Marie de Guise

Post by Guest Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:59 am

James and Marie say there vows with true valour and I declare them man and wife
"you may now kiss the bride"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:49 pm

Looking at Margaret
This is a beautiful wedding and I am glad that this is wonderful and I am glad that they are a wonderful match. I hope that you are happy with your son's wife. You look exquisite sister.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2021 9:28 pm

I here David say the words and I look at my new wife and I kiss her softly on the lips and many cheer this great moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 03, 2021 5:00 am

I see Davis and I walk towards him. David, I do not know if you remember me but I am Mary, Margaret's baby sister. Everything looks quite enjoyable and everyone looks like they are enjoying festivities. I hope you are as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 06, 2021 5:47 pm

I look at my husband James, who looks at me so lovingly and kisses me so tenderly that it all feels so magical.

I love you and I will be a true and faithful wife and queen to you my king.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 06, 2021 5:48 pm

I look around at all the happy faces as the crowds cheer us and I do feel like a fairytale queen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 06, 2021 5:56 pm

I walk next to Marie and I look at her and she is smiling with a bright light on her face. She looks so happy and I cannot wait to see how how's the wedding will come. I believe they will be a wonderful king and queen they were both make each other happy and I am glad to be a part of it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 06, 2021 7:47 pm

I look at Henry's sister Mary, who is so very pretty and she is so happy for James and myself and she is so kind and generous.

Thank you Mary, you are a lovely person and I hope that you too will be happy in your marriage to Gustav, we will both be queens.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:43 pm

Dearest Marie, I am sorry that I was unable to attend your wedding to King James but I send you all my love and good wishes. King Francois and my son Henri carry my blessing to you both.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:54 pm

I kiss my sister Mary on the cheek.

I am so pleased that you managed to persuade our brother to come to the wedding but it might be wise to go with him soon after the ceremony as I know that Francois will stay to talk to James and Marie.

I nod to Henry and to my niece and hope things will remain respectful and calm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 06, 2021 10:09 pm

I'm so proud of James who looks so handsome and so happy with his new bride. I hope the marriage will be successful.

I make my way over to King Francois and the Dauphne Henri and we walk outside together.

I then turn to wait for Henry and Mary and Henry's daughter Mary.

My brother bows to me and I make a low curtsey to him and we understand each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 07, 2021 12:42 am

I give Margaret a hug and a kiss on her cheek. Margaret the wedding was wonderful and I am so glad to see that James and Marie look so happy. I will try to persuade Henry and Mary to go home with me. I miss Gustav. I am sorry that he could not attend but I am glad that they will be happy as king and queen I am glad to have seen the wedding and especialy to have seen dearest sister.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 13, 2021 4:48 pm

I am acutely aware that my father is uncomfortable here and it is also making it awkward for everyone else so I speak to him

Father I would like to get back sooner rather than later, especially before the bad weather sets in. You know how bad the weather can get in Scotland, shall we call for the carriages and make our way to the border?

Back to top Go down

Post by Henry VIII Sun Feb 14, 2021 10:15 am

I look at my daughter Mary and then I think about what she said.

"Yes Mary let us call for the carriages and get home for I have spent enough time here in Scotland I think.
Henry VIII
Henry VIII
Admin

Male Posts : 408

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 14, 2021 4:35 pm

I heard that Henry was going to get the carriage Henry would you dance with me. I would like to talk to you. It was a beautiful day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 27, 2021 2:51 pm

I know that my aunt Mary would like everyone to be happy together but unfortunately life isn't like that and I need to get my father away from some of the guests before the arguments begin.

Aunt Mary please would you speak to your brother in the outer chamber because I fear there may be trouble if father doesn't leave quickly. You know how his temper flares up when things do not go his way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Henry VIII Mon Mar 01, 2021 9:04 pm

I look at my sister.

"Yes Mary let us dance anything to distract my mind from this.
Henry VIII
Henry VIII
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 02, 2021 1:12 am

I release my head from Gustav and smiles.  I turned towards, my dearest brother,   Henry, would you take me around the dance floor.  Come dance with me . Smiling at Henry.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 02, 2021 11:28 pm

I look over and see my brother dancing with my sister and hope that she can calm him for I fear there will be trouble if he gets into one of his moods.

I speak to my niece Mary, I know that you are trying to get my brother away from here but he never could resist a request from our sister. Maybe he will be calmer once he has exerted some energy on the dance floor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 03, 2021 12:53 am

I know what Aunt Margaret is concerned about and I feel exactly the same. I am slightly irritated by Aunt Mary's behaviour but to her life is a bowl of cherries so she doesn't understand.

I smile and say I have already ordered the carriages and I will whisk him away as soon as this dance is over if you can distract your sister please Aunt Margaret.

Back to top Go down

Post by Henry VIII Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:51 pm

I smile at my sister Mary and i happily accept her offer to dance.
Henry VIII
Henry VIII
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next