Tudor Court of Henry viii.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lake in the Woods

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Lake in the Woods - Page 2 Empty Re: Lake in the Woods

Post by Guest Fri May 29, 2020 6:31 pm

I looked at Henry and said I am glad to know that all is well with you. All of my time in France was pleasant. But when Louis died I was surprised that Phillip wanted to find me a suitable husband because he did not want to see me as such a young widow. He thought I was not only young but too beautiful to be one. At times I thought I saw him watching me or a touch led me to think that he would have liked to be one of my suitors but that was not possible now I'm home and I'm very glad of that. I received the letter about the painting two days ago and I wanted to let you know what he thought. Henry I would like to ask a question so many whispers giving me warnings about Charles wandering eye do you believe that he will be faithful to me. It will break my heart to know that he wouldn't be faithful. You know him best what do you think. Should I listen to them, are they just being jealous that he could truly love me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Henry VIII Sat May 30, 2020 9:02 am

I listened to my sister as she spoke to and then I thought about the surprise I had for her.

"I am pleased to hear that they like the painting sister. I promised you a surprise sister and now I think it is the right time. I know you have said to me before that you are not sure a bout a match with Charles due to his rank being lower than yours but the surprise I have for you sister I think you will like. The person in question of Hugh O'Donnell a certain unmarried King of Ireland whom I sent your portrait to as we sent our copy to France and he wrote to me this morning requesting to meet with you if this is something you would like sister. You can always say no. I say looking towards her waiting for her to reply.
Henry VIII
Henry VIII
Admin

Male Posts : 408

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 30, 2020 2:16 pm

I looked at Henry with surprise at him showing the painting to another Henry is this something that you were ready to do all along. I had just spoken to you about my reservations did you have this other king in mind before I told you about Charles. I am glad that you thought of everything what should I do with my feelings for Charles. I have cared for Charles in some way was it something real that I felt. Do you know of this King is he a good man and would he be good to me, protect me. Would he do all that you say Charles would do. I must say that yes I am surprised I would like to meet this king of Ireland to see what he truly thinks of me in the flesh and to see him as well. I smiled at Henry and kissed him softly on the cheek.

Back to top Go down

Post by Henry VIII Sat May 30, 2020 9:35 pm

"Sister I had been thinking about the meeting for sometime ever since you mentioned about thinking that you deserve someone of your status. I have heard some great things of the Irish King. It is said that he is a very kind man to his people and being unmarried that he is we could have a great alliance with Ireland. I am told by my ambassador that Hugh is very caring and it is believed he will treat you with great kindness. He has requested to meet at Dublin Castle in Ireland and we shall travel together sister. Is this okay?
Henry VIII
Henry VIII
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 30, 2020 10:04 pm

I look at Henry with questions in my eyes Henry somehow I feel that I am betraying Charles going to Ireland to meet this king. For so long Charles was who I thought I wanted but now I see that maybe it was the fact that we were always together and when I was with you I was with him so it started as a crush. That is not fair to him. You much as said that he cared for me not love me and would protect me but what would he say to his King. I made him rush his feelings, so I could at least meet the king of Ireland for he will take care of me in a manner you would want a husband to treat your sister We are going to see him and I am just going along with you to see his country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Henry VIII Sun May 31, 2020 10:16 pm

I looked at Mary not knowing how to tell her the new news.

"Mary recently Charles has been courting a young lady and it seems he has a great affection for her that is why I do not think Charles truly wants to marry you so I hope it does not upset you sister but that is why we are going to see Hugh O'Donnell. You are to meet with him and dine with him in Ireland and here I have a portrait for you of him." I say showing her the portrait.
Henry VIII
Henry VIII
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 01, 2020 12:52 am

I took the picture from Henry and I looked at the picture of Hugo and I smiled then a thought came across my mind In all of this time Henry I thought I was doing a disservice to Charles and that I would hurt him having look to another suitor and now I find out that in all of that time he seemed to have affection for another. I have asked about him about whether me being a queen would hurt because of my status and he said nothing to me. I'm worried that he was hurt because he never sent word about how he feels so now I will have no problem with showing my suitor now. When I see him I shall ask him to excort me outside and ask him why he did not tell me in person that he had found another. It would not have hurt as much as it does now when it came from you my brother. I told you if you do not feel the same as I do let me know now and I will walk away still friends but no longer longing for love from you . Please Henry do you not do anything let me handle this please. My face he's calm and put together well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Henry VIII Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:45 pm

"I will do as you ask sister but I did not want you getting upset in the matter regarding Charles so I spoke with him. Do you like the portrait of Hugh the king of Ireland? I do hope you liked our feast Mary?
Henry VIII
Henry VIII
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 01, 2020 11:29 pm

Henry everything was wonderful. The suggestion of the feast was nice and there was nothing there that I didn't like but your friend Hugh. What is he like and I am surprised that from only a portrait he wants to meet me. Did you speak to him about me at all. Henry you said that you spoke to Charles, why? I asked him if he felt the same way as I felt for him. If he doesn't tell me and I would walk away and only love you as a friend and I would not pursue him as a lover. I am not hurt that he has another conquest, I would rather know now then later. I hurt because it was you who told me and not him. Did he only love me like you do and that hurts more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Henry VIII Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:53 pm

"Sister I was surprised myself when Hugh replied about your portrait and so I did meet with him myself. He is a very kind gentleman and he has a sister too. He is of a young age like yourself sister and he is loved by his people. Please leave me to speak to Charles sister and stop worrying about him please. Are you going to meet with Hugh in Ireland?
Henry VIII
Henry VIII
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 03, 2020 12:42 am

. Of course I will be there with you,. I must meet Hugh and I will never speak of Charles unless it is to see if he is well,. Otherwise I will not ask about him. Henry, was my portrait the only reason for him wanting to meet me. His portrait is of a very handsome man, I am glad that I will be going with you. I smile,

Back to top Go down

Post by Henry VIII Thu Jun 04, 2020 6:38 am

"Mary be ready to leave for the morning as tomorrow we shall travel to meet with the Irish king. Your portrait was not the only reason he wanted to meet with you Mary. He had heard great things about you from France about how much you cared for the people and how caring you were towards your husband and as you know Mary this Hugh he is unmarried. I hope you like him.
Henry VIII
Henry VIII
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2