Tudor Court of Henry viii.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Entrance to the Castle

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Entrance to the Castle Empty Entrance to the Castle

Post by Guest Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:21 pm

I arrived at the entrance to the castle having returned home from quite a long journey and was in need of some rest now

Back to top Go down

Entrance to the Castle Empty Re: Entrance to the Castle

Post by Guest Thu Jun 04, 2020 6:11 pm

King Hugh
I have heard that you were on a long journey and I am sorry to interrupt your rest. But I wanted to let you know I am here to meet you. I hope that I am not interrupting your rest and if you would like I shall go to another room and have you rest until you wish to bring me to formally make your acquaintance. The French ambassador did not do you justice when he described you to me. I hope that when we socially meet each other we will find that we have a lot more no common. You must forgive me. I am quite nervous meet you in your home land but when I become accustomed to your ways here, I will feel more at home.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 06, 2020 8:03 am

Sarah Knighton walked out of the castle upset along with her parents right behind her. And they where not happy with what was happening.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 06, 2020 8:13 am

I see both Mary Rose Tudor and my wife to be Sarah Knighton arrive and as they arrive I speak first to Mary Rose.

"Mary Rose I do welcome you to Ireland and it is a pleasure to meet you of course and you are welcome to stay a while too. I say to her as I turn to Sarah

"Sarah my love why are you leaving? If this is about the letters that I have received from King Henry of England I want you to know something Sarah he is not a man to upset. I love you and I felt the only way I could get Henry off my back was to accept his sister at court. Please do not leave me Sarah you are to be my Queen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 06, 2020 8:24 am

Her father stood in front of Sarah with a sword on his hand. “Yet he is the one who sent us to you.” Her father said as Sarah and her mother headed to the door. “And my wife’s family will here about this.” Her father said to him knowing that he will be lost to what his wife’s family would have to do about this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 06, 2020 8:31 am

I looked at Sarah father not knowing what to do.

"My lord why would King Henry send you here for Sarah is always welcome here. What game is he playing? Please stay here and don't tell your wife's family of this incident I did not want to upset her I was just trying to stay on good terms with King Henry I am sure you understand his temper. I say as I look at Sarah and I kneel down before them both. "Sarah please don't leave me and forgive me for if I have upset you I did not mean to my lady I was just trying to keep peace with England. I love you Sarah and we are destined to be together as long as your parents like me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 06, 2020 8:36 am

“Until you fix this my daughter will not be here. I will send her and my wife back to my wife’s family.”He said to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 06, 2020 8:40 am

I look at him directly.

"My lord what exactly should I do? if it would be satisfactory to you I will write to King Henry saying that I cannot marry his sister for I am already promised to another? Would this please you my lord?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 06, 2020 8:46 am

Sarah and her my mother opened the door as her uncle stood there with his guards. And not looking happy. “It’s him you need to make happy.” Sarah’s father said walking over to his brother-in-law.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 06, 2020 8:49 am

"I know I shall speak to him my lord as I desire your daughter a great deal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 06, 2020 8:55 am

The uncle had his sister and niece taken outside. “You and I need to talk right now.” Her uncle said looking over at Mary Rose then back at Hugh as her father stood there watching.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 06, 2020 8:59 am

"Of course my Lord let's talk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 06, 2020 9:00 am

“Alone.”He said looking over at Mary Rose.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 06, 2020 9:06 am

I looked at the man then I led him through to a private room.

"We may talk privately in here my lord.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 06, 2020 9:09 am

“You have made a very bad decision today. Dealing with my niece and other woman.”Her uncle said with a few men with him and Hugh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 06, 2020 9:11 am

"My lord how have I made a bad decision? I love Sarah and wish to marry her. I invited the King's sister to Ireland as I could not refuse him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 06, 2020 9:12 am

“Did you not agree to court the kings sister?”He said to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 06, 2020 9:16 am

"My lord all I said to him was that I would agree to meet with her and talk to her welcoming her to my country. I never mentioned a word of courting to King Henry and he is wrong to think that I would when I promised I would marry Sarah.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 06, 2020 9:19 am

He pulled out a letter he wrote.”Is this not your writing?” He said showing the letter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 06, 2020 9:25 am

"My lord I never wrote such a letter about it. The letter I wrote to King Henry was this one regarding that I would meet his sister but nothing would happen. I said to him showing him a letter I kept locked away in a small box as I did with all my letters and it was clear my handwriting was slightly different to that of the letter he had in his possession.[/color]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 06, 2020 9:28 am

“Are you calling me and my family a lire?”Her uncle said not very happy with what he said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 06, 2020 9:33 am

"I am not calling you a lire my lord I am just saying that I did not write that letter you have as all of the letters I write are in the little box I got this one from to show you and the box is always locked with a key my lord. No one ever believes a word I say which upsets me a great deal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 06, 2020 9:37 am

“Then you better figure it out before you loose my niece to other king.” He said to Hugh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 06, 2020 9:41 am

"My lord I can assure you that the only person I can think of that wrote that letter must have been the English envoy himself who came here to present me with his majesty's letter and you can ask him as he is still here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 06, 2020 9:42 am

“Bring him to me now.” He said to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next