King's Reception Room

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Go down

Re: King's Reception Room

Post by Anne Boleyn on Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:14 am

I came over to where Henry and Claude were and i could see that the queen was waiting to tell me something.

"My dear friend and sister Claude what is it how may I help something seems to be troubling you?" I ask
Anne Boleyn

Female Posts : 121

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Claude of France on Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:45 am

I took her hands in mine.
"My dear, " I began. "As you know , my son was betrothed to Catherine , the Pope's niece. Henry, however, fell in love your step daughter, Katherine.
Although he tried to break it to her gently, she became enraged. She even attacked me. Then, she made threats against Katherine and against you. She feels that by harming you and your unborn child , the King will be too distracted to pay attention to Katherine. She also feels that by harming YOU, it will force the King to turn back to the Pope for comfort."

I saw the fear flare in Anne's eyes for a moment and she placed her hands protectively about her stomach. and I hurried to reassure her.

"My dear, " and she was dear to me in that moment because I knew all to well the heartbreak and sorrow of losing a child ." I promise you that I shall allow no harm to come to you. I shall have my own royal guard protect you. I even place Sir Vincent as your personal body guard. In his employ, he has assassins from the far East and they shall also guard you. "

I continued. "We have received work that Catherine's box of poisons have not been located. We have one of her boxes but the main one is still hasn't been found. We have interrogated her and tortured to an extent but still she refuses to give the location of that box. We have no idea who she may have in her employ and what poisons she possess . The King and I were discussing possibly have you question her. Of course, you shall be fully protected and I, myself, shall give the order that if she harms one hair on your head, she will be cut down on the spot."
Claude of France

Female Posts : 67

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine of Medici on Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:25 am

Pain.
It seemed that every inch of my body was engulfed in it.
The blood from my cheeks had dried as did the strips on my back for The Cat.
Seven lashes.
That bastard, Vincent , made sure that my once unblemished back now bore the mark of the Cat.
To even move caused tears to spring to my eyes.
My only hope lay in the fact that Phillipa , my last remaining maid,would remove my box from the bottom of my blue trunk. The trunk had been fitted with a false bottom and the box was filled with poisons as well as the antidotes.

They thought they could break me.
I snorted back a laugh.

I will give make certain that Katherine would bring forth a child of Henry's .
And I will make certain that my uncle, the Pope, will have his vengeance on Henry Tudor and his great Whore. The Painful Death will make certain that Boleyn whore goes thru such pain while expelling that bastard ......

I smiled.
Patience, I told myself.
Catherine of Medici

Female Posts : 29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Boleyn on Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:12 am

I listened as the queen of France spoke.

"You are very kind my lady and i thank you personally for the offer of having your guard protect me as well my own.

"You say there is a box of poisons she has not said about and for her to threaten me and try to harm my child is unfair. I also see that your hand is injured. Let my personal physician have a look at it for you my lady as for myself i will indeed go and question Catherine but of course with great amount of guards my own and yours as i do not trust her and if i am to do it my lady for safety i would like the lady Catherine's hands tied behind her back before i begin.

Upon my return i shall prepare for the masquerade you have prepared and rejoin my husband.
Anne Boleyn

Female Posts : 121

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13